Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Here is a top down shot of the base of the mast structure. You might notice one thing if you are observant - and no, the photo is not backwards! I screwed up - I put the stairs on the wrong side of the structure. I was too lazy to remove the steps, sand, putty, sand - I thought it would just be easier to drill an extra hole and bend the railings backwards. I think it will be ok.
Here is another shot of the mast with the parts slowly going on.
I changed my mind - instead of painting the structures separately, I decided to put most of it together, then paint - simple reason for this is two-fold. First, most of the structure is the same color - white. Second, I used my Paache double action airbrush and it wasn't a disaster. I think I will try to use the airbrush rather than the Krylon rattle cans.