Monday, February 28, 2005

I think I fixed the gap problem from a couple of days ago after quite a buit of cutting, filing and sanding. I first have to make sure I have all the work done in the hull before I fit the fordeck in place. It will be more difficut to work in the hull after the deck is in place.
Just to make sure the bowthruster doesn't leak, I put some E6000 on top of the epoxy.
Here is the portlight in place. After the ca dries, I will have to file down on the inside and glaze.
before I put the foredeck in place, I have to fit the portlight castings into place. Here I traced out the shapes from the plans, cut pilot holes and then drilled 6mm holes.