Friday, January 28, 2005


Here is another view of the problem. Luckily (perhaps) I figured out a solution. I will try to implement it tomorrow and see if it works. Stay tuned! Posted by Hello

And, I hit a snag. I miscalculated the length of the tube versusl the width of the hull and here is the result - a problem - the tube is too short. Posted by Hello

After using a razor saw to cut the holes, I used my rat-tail and tungsten files to open up the hole to accomodate the bow thruster tube. Posted by Hello

Drilled out the outline of the opening. Posted by Hello

Next I traced out the port side bow thruster hole and transfered it to the starboard side. Posted by Hello

Started out by lying out the deck supports. Posted by Hello