Thursday, January 27, 2005


Another shot showing the gaps I will have to later fill in. Posted by Hello

finally in - one side of the hull done. I am sure I will have to work on this side a little more to adjust after I open up the other (starboard) side. Notice the gap where I took away a bit too much. Posted by Hello

one half done... Posted by Hello

using a rat tail file and another tungsten file I gradually opened the hole checking it against the bow thruster tube frequently. Posted by Hello

more work on the bowthruster - first was to cut out a rough shape. I decided to use a drill for the cuts. Posted by Hello