Thursday, January 13, 2005


I had to remove some metal from the rudder blade to get it to fit properly. Tonight I will clean everything up and start working on the second set of running gear. Posted by Hello

completed. After it sets for 24 hours I will cover generously with E6000

after the epoxy set, I turn the hull rightside up and used fiberglass epoxy to attach from the inside - here is the drive shaft Posted by Hello

the drive shaft tacked Posted by Hello

here is another view of the mess I made Posted by Hello

tonight I am going to set the port side running gear. Checked the positioning from all angles and tacked down with 5 minute epoxy. I made a bit of a mess but can clean it up later. Posted by Hello